help

Guest THEBOILERMAN

• 2 weeks later...

If it's the Windoze vista thingy then I've absolutely no idea at all. However, if it's the Win98/ME/XP active desktop or wallpaper thing that I did and it looks something rather like this and it also had the option of using a nice piccy instead of the plain background then it's relatively easy.

Depending on which particular version of Windoze you have and how you actually set it up, you just need to modify your desktop settings to either turn off active desktop completely, stop using a webpage as your desktop, use standard desktop or change your wallpaper back to one of the standard Windoze options. Right click somewhere on your desktop then select properties (or run the display applet from control panel) and then have a look around for settings similar to the above.

If you still can't manage to sort it then you need to post more info on exactly what you set up and which version of Windoze you're actually using.

... wanders off wondering if you're one of the numerous seemingly strange peeps who are still regularly accessing the Glasto 2008 countdown timer page on Ye Olde Server never mind one of the loadsa peeps still accessing the 2009 version :huh:

PS: If anyone wants the Active Desktop Countdown Timer for Glasto 2010 (rather than using the webpage version on the above linky as their home page or whatever) then I haven't quite got around to updating all the various versions as yet but it could be coming sometime soon(ish) and all that if you shout loudly enough !

Edited by mikeb

• 2 weeks later...