Bizzare poster....

Guest Azzy G

They had it as Machine head under Limp (wherew the Special guests tag was) for a bit after the fest, but they've just changed it now. Im guessing MH complained as they didnt like being below Limp Bizkit...Since they are still continuing the petty feud, dispite the fact the festival ended days ago B)

I have absolutely no problem with anyone, band or not, that lays into the corprate shitness that is Limp Bizkit. You seem to be forgeting the days of Fred Durst's attempts to dominate 'nu metal' and the fact that Limp Bizkit have had massive negative effect upon the metal scene as a whole, trying to turn it into branded easily marketable mtv fodder.

It was f**king stupid that they got put on the bill after Machine Head had signed a contract to play in that spot, and fair play to MH for sticking up to themselves. I certainally wouldn't like my work f**king me around so, and just because someone's ina band doens't mean they should be f**ked around either.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone, band or not, that lays into the corprate shitness that is Limp Bizkit. You seem to be forgeting the days of Fred Durst's attempts to dominate 'nu metal' and the fact that Limp Bizkit have had massive negative effect upon the metal scene as a whole, trying to turn it into branded easily marketable mtv fodder.

It was f**king stupid that they got put on the bill after Machine Head had signed a contract to play in that spot, and fair play to MH for sticking up to themselves. I certainally wouldn't like my work f**king me around so, and just because someone's ina band doens't mean they should be f**ked around either.

don't get me wrong, i can understand why they were pissed off to start with. like you say, if somebody's f**king you around at work you shouldn't stand for that shit. but if you're no longer doing the job in question, there's really no point in continuing to whine about it like a 14 year old girl.
Edited by Spiral_Low

all limp bizkit said was that they reckon MH should just get over it and that theyr fans of the band anyway. What remark was that about NIN then? all i heard was him saying what a great band they were and everyone should watch them later...and then later on their Twitter site Wes Borland said wat an amazing performance by them. Back in the day i used to hate Limp Bizkit more than anyone but when i look at it now...yeah theyr still shit but they have catchy songs everyone seems to know and are great entertainment live...and thats what they are...great entertainment when ur drunk and having a party & whats wrong with that!?
Edited by Spiral_Low

limp bizkit have definitely not slated in mh as much as mh have slated limp bizkit.

limp bizkit didn't rip machine head on the stage even, i remember fred durst saying he liked them because they "don't give a shit" (or something like that) and something about them being hard (probably in the rock sense, not the typical british "'ard" sense)

and who are you to say durst wasn't praising reznor? that could've been honest as much as it could've been sarcastic. he's always said that nine inch nails was a massive influence, and he's never said that those lyrics were actually about reznor. it was speculated, but never confirmed.

Dude they said that remark right before playing a song which rips off NIN lyrics and is about how much Fred Durst doesn't like Trent Reznor.

Read these lyrics:

“Like a f**ked up punk

With a f**ked up mouth

Like a nine inch nail

Who’ll get knocked the f**k out”

“You wanna f**k me like an animal

You’d like to burn me on the inside

You like to think that I’m a perfect drug

Just know that nothing you do

Will bring you closer to me”

You really think that Durst was beign serious in praising Trent Reznor before playing a song containing thsoe lyrics?

As for Machine Head, DJ Lethal was slating into them in interviews as well. Machien Headshould eb laying into Limp Bizkit,m the metal world shouldn't stand there and let them become the dominate force again.

You need to get that Limp Bizkit start feuds with everyone. They used to try and feud with Placebo and Slipknot as well. Fred Durst proved what a homophobic w*nker he is when it comes to Placebo, he called them fags and so on when they played in America on the same bill, before getting chased off by Placebo female tour manager.

it's not pc gone mad. pc gone mad is changing the words to baa baa black sheep. Aiming the word fag, gay or homo at someone who is that way inclined, is being a bigot i'm afraid :rolleyes:

I've seen limp bizkit since they reformed, definately a nostalgia act, the crowd went mental for them, but as a live act they're not great. Also fred durst's continuous talking meant that they didn't have time to play rollin, no1 wants to hear philosophy off fred durst! :rolleyes:

it's not pc gone mad. pc gone mad is changing the words to baa baa black sheep. Aiming the word fag, gay or homo at someone who is that way inclined, is being a bigot i'm afraid :rolleyes:

I've seen limp bizkit since they reformed, definately a nostalgia act, the crowd went mental for them, but as a live act they're not great. Also fred durst's continuous talking meant that they didn't have time to play rollin, no1 wants to hear philosophy off fred durst! :rolleyes:

i said i saw them, just not at sonisphere. They were on in the afternoon at rock werchter, but seems that fred durst wont shut up anywhere. I'm all for crowd interaction, but not to the extent where u have to drop one of your biggest hits because the frontman wont take his own advice and shut the f**k up :rolleyes:

i said i saw them, just not at sonisphere. They were on in the afternoon at rock werchter, but seems that fred durst wont shut up anywhere. I'm all for crowd interaction, but not to the extent where u have to drop one of your biggest hits because the frontman wont take his own advice and shut the f**k up :rolleyes:

he didnt mumble about loads of pointless stuff after every song, that you could tell no one gave a shit about. i swear at one time he said something to the crowd and the crowd was just silent :lol:

but yeah its all petty anyway, but i feel MH handled the situation wrong, there in the public limelight and if your in that position you have to watch what you say, comes with the job description/territory im afraid

he didnt mumble about loads of pointless stuff after every song, that you could tell no one gave a shit about. i swear at one time he said something to the crowd and the crowd was just silent :lol:

but yeah its all petty anyway, but i feel MH handled the situation wrong, there in the public limelight and if your in that position you have to watch what you say, comes with the job description/territory im afraid