Ticketmaster

Guest icedgems

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting.....

Ordered in pre sale - the day after last years event ended....

Weston Park - non camping.

Ive been to over 150 gigs spanning over 20 years and ive never waited this long for a ticket...

Ticketdisaster guaranteed me that they would be with me 4 days before the event starts so I make that tomorrow morning, if not, i'll do them for their booking fees and then do everything I can to blacken their already tarnished reputation! ha!

Edited by karlosfandango

I do believe Failmaster have failed again, last week was told that the tickets were dispatched and we would get them Tuesday latest, automated system now says that they are WAITING to be dispatched. The next customer service rep to pick up the phone is going to get an earful :blink::huh:;)

Well Ticketdisaster almost, almost made me less angry, but then failed again. The tickets according to the Royal Mail site were sent out this morning and should be there today. The fail arrived when they were asked the guy what was going to happen if the tickets weren't recieved today or tomorrow, to which he basically replied that "they are the only tickets you will be issued with", so basically because they are shit if you don't get your tickets that they have (apparently) sent out, you are screwed because they won't issue duplicates! w*nkers!

They'd better come today or I will burn their house down

Just rang ticketmaster and asked why I hadnt got me tickets. After about ten mins of tracking down my order I was informed that they had posted the tickets but they had been returned so I have to collect them from the box office. Absolute disgrace that I am told this only after I ring them. I usually dont mind ticketmaster but its the last time I'll book festival tickets off them.