shocking

Guest crass

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Position snipers in the trees. If they see people not bagging their shit up as they leave, pop a cap in their ass.

Simple. What's a few extra corpses next to all that crap they leave? As a result next year there'll be a few less w**kers. Everyone's a winner.

I was worried about all this until I read...

"Blame capitalism - camping gear is so cheap to buy that it has become disposable. Take note Tesco, Halfords, Asda et al - you are driving this!
Edited by TimS

Just to add my tuppence worth, and mirroring a lot already said but just want to share my opinions

I just think it's disgusting and symptomatic of the society we live in today.

There are too many people who just don't care and just think that is someone else's job etc etc. As long as they are having a good time then someone else can clean up after them.

I'm not perfect, and I'm no green crusader, and I need to improve my efforts of reducing my carbon footprint. I hate littering!. I HATE LITTER. I made sure my litter was cleared and I didn't mind the long long walk back with all my gear - and i just felt disgusted as i walked back to my car seeing all the discarded gear.

And yes, the money spent on clearing the site could have gone to worthwhile charities. They should cancel Glastonbury for a year - but then again I don't think it would make any difference - people would just shrug say 'oh well we'll go to another festival' - and continue as before.

You see litter everywhere,not just at festivals, you see people dropping litter next to bins.

There are far too many selfish people nowadays. As we all know humankind will be responisble for it's own extinction.

thats bad, HOWEVER its the organisers fault. they provided ZERO big metal bins to put rubbish in, over the whole duration of the festival. had they had these dotted around each camping area and emptied several times a day this wouldnt be quite so bad.

same with bins in main areas... hardly emptied and overflowing so what was the point in throwing ur rubbish in there... it was only going to fall off anyway.

bit ironic they claim 'love the farm, leave no trace' when they cant even provide sufficient bins.

thats bad, HOWEVER its the organisers fault. they provided ZERO big metal bins to put rubbish in, over the whole duration of the festival. had they had these dotted around each camping area and emptied several times a day this wouldnt be quite so bad.

same with bins in main areas... hardly emptied and overflowing so what was the point in throwing ur rubbish in there... it was only going to fall off anyway.

bit ironic they claim 'love the farm, leave no trace' when they cant even provide sufficient bins.