EFEST MEET?

Guest tell

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with laura the best thing is to meet at efest camp after as meets at the arena never happen everyone gets caught up in the whole atmosphere and the indie disco (depending what time is arranged) and few if any actually turn up.

Where as at the camp everyone can come and chill and have a good drink until the early hours ;)

Well nearer the time I shall chuck my mobile number over to the resident campsite mum (whoever's most organised) and come a visiting when your all sorted.

Someone from Green do the same and I'll go visit them too.

I will be wherever my group takes me, think it will be blue again this year but have to visit a friends group in red?, then will be over to see you lot in orange and then a quick sprint up to green.

We might end up in orange but its litterally how much crap gets brought along and where there's decent space / can meet daytrippers easy, etc...

Also am off to see U2 in Sheffield on the Thursday night so will be getting zero sleep before V, might need an hour on Friday night / Saturday.

Right, i was thinking somthing along the lines of a late afternoon early evening meet up, maybe at the carling beer exchange on the friday?!!??

Those who are interested let me know and i will try to pull my head out of my arse long enough to get it organised!!