Just started cleaning my tent

Guest Monkismo

So i'm just doing the annual tent scrub in prep for it standing proud in 2 weeks and what do i find aside from some mould (on the Mrs's side ha ha).

- A packet of go ahead bars.

- A pack of handy andies (still in tact)

- A head torch

- About 3 joints worth of green in a sealed bag.

Obviously the go aheads were binned but the other three are extremely useful especially when one will give me something to do with the rest of my night :P

Whats the best or most random thing anyone's found in their tent after unpacking it after a previous festival?

So i'm just doing the annual tent scrub in prep for it standing proud in 2 weeks and what do i find aside from some mould (on the Mrs's side ha ha).

- A head torch

Obviously the go aheads were binned but the other three are extremely useful especially when one will give me something to do with the rest of my night :P

Whats the best or most random thing anyone's found in their tent after unpacking it after a previous festival?

- A head torch

- A head torch

Edited by Busterrr!

mines going up at the weekend, so will post back then, i do expect to find, dry mud, rizlas and ear plugs. secretly hoping for my watch. but i think that was lost one night at the stone circle.

Opened up Chocky's tent the other day all in anticipation of goodies but then he remembered he cleared it out before he went to Oz ;)

Havent checked either of my tents...cant decide which to take...may end up being both...

contents usually are a cemetery of glow wristbands, a couple of hair bobblies, there may be a Monorail badge and always always festy grass and mud!

REALLY should go and check either are in a festivalfriendly state!

Edited by LusciousLucy

I still find random pink feathers from greenfairy's feather boa whenever i unpack my tent ;)