Car parking tickets

Guest Brunty9

I have one, cost price you can have....

I am not sure they do sell them on the gate as they only have a set number of parking places

Just because they sold them on the gate last year doesn't mean that they deffinately will this year, (although I agree that it's highly likely).

Unless it says on the Glasto website that you will deffinately be able to buy them on the gate, I wouldn't be happy to travel all the way down there, just to face a load of hassle on the gate because I assumed that they would be selling them again this year.

It's too much of a big deal to risk it isn't it? I think so anyway. I'd want to be 100% prepared before leaving the house.

Edited by bbawden

Just because they sold them on the gate last year doesn't mean that they deffinately will this year, (although I agree that it's highly likely).

Unless it says on the Glasto website that you will deffinately be able to buy them on the gate, I wouldn't be happy to travel all the way down there, just to face a load of hassle on the gate because I assumed that they would be selling them again this year.

It's too much of a big deal to risk it isn't it? I think so anyway. I'd want to be 100% prepared before leaving the house.

Firstly, big thanks to all who replied in an attempt to reassure me! Much appreciated.

After I posted here last night, I did as bbawden suggested and contacted infoman, as advertised on Glastonbury's official website - you can e-mail this person to ask about anything not directly answered on the site. His reply to me was as follows:

So there we have it!

Thanks again all,

Daniel

As See Tickets are so shit seemingly with refunds and I have paid for my ticket for parking rather than wait for parking I am simply gonna show them a print out of wait I have paid for. See couldnt be arsed to send me a parking pass so Im not gonna be arsed about the q behind me!

I have paid your ticket f**king agents did not sort it i aint paying again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to our fantastic organising we now have 2/3 spare car parking tickets. We are based in London if anyone needs them. Face value + postage etc. PM if you would like <_<

-> Got 5 people interested for now. So most likely gone. Will post again if they are available.

Edited by ivegotpixiesinmyhead

Still looking for one if anyone can help.

Matt2007 is asking for £30. Dont really want to have to pay 3 times the amount.

Please PM me if anyone can help.

Thanks to all the previous posters. I am one though that would not want to risk going down without a car park ticket if possible.

Ta

Still looking for one if anyone can help.

Matt2007 is asking for £30. Dont really want to have to pay 3 times the amount.

Please PM me if anyone can help.

Thanks to all the previous posters. I am one though that would not want to risk going down without a car park ticket if possible.

Ta