Banks

Guest eddynufc

I assume you mean ATM's/cash tills? If so, then there are at least 3 lots I know of - 1 near Park Home Ground, 1 towards John Peel stage and 1 set up by the Farmhouse. The queues aren't nearly as bad as they used to be - in fact last year I walked straight up to them but be warned - they do charge a fee for withdrawal if I remember rightly. Not sure about what cards they accept but they do take all the usual Maestros etc.

I assume you mean ATM's/cash tills? If so, then there are at least 3 lots I know of - 1 near Park Home Ground, 1 towards John Peel stage and 1 set up by the Farmhouse. The queues aren't nearly as bad as they used to be - in fact last year I walked straight up to them but be warned - they do charge a fee for withdrawal if I remember rightly. Not sure about what cards they accept but they do take all the usual Maestros etc.

There are loads of cash points dotted about the site. I suggest that you take enough money so that you dont need to go to them, as the queues are usually massive. Failing that go about 6am, when its quiet,

Yep, there's quite a few ATM's dotted about. When I've used them before it's been around 5am and there's not been a queue...... It's a nasty shock when I get home and see that I made a 5am withdrawal with no recollection of where the money went though! :lol:

yes there are ATM's at glasto for withdrawing cash. the natwest ATMs up by the farm house are free to use but dont open untill 10am thursday morning, they close at 12noon on monday. i've never used any of the other ATMs at the site so i cant comment of the ques at those. the natwest ATMS i've never qued for any longer than 20mins. i'd also sugest taking someone with you too, especially if you are going at night.

yes there are ATM's at glasto for withdrawing cash. the natwest ATMs up by the farm house are free to use but dont open untill 10am thursday morning, they close at 12noon on monday. i've never used any of the other ATMs at the site so i cant comment of the ques at those. the natwest ATMS i've never qued for any longer than 20mins. i'd also sugest taking someone with you too, especially if you are going at night.