Alevels.

Guest vicky=)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing GCSE's.. I have science on the monday 22nd of June, and maths on the tuesday 23rd of June.. NIGHTMARE! how the hell am i going to concentrate.. Ah well :) Good luck with the A Levels and Anyone doing GCSE's :)

oh and..

HAVE A GOOD GLASTONBURY :(

Edited by Alcatraz

yeh i got history exams coming up aswell, russian rev. and tudor rebellions argghhh! also got maths mechanics which im gonna be screwed on. still havent revised,am planning on starting tomorrow B)

glastos the only thing which has kept me going through them lol

Edited by glwm1992

Damn it they are early these days! I had my Alevels in 2004 and they were on the friday and monday surrounding Glastonbury - I chose not to go - it's the only one I have missed since I started going in 1999 and I still regret it now. I should have just gone and done the resits!!

Damn it they are early these days! I had my Alevels in 2004 and they were on the friday and monday surrounding Glastonbury - I chose not to go - it's the only one I have missed since I started going in 1999 and I still regret it now. I should have just gone and done the resits!!

2 AS biology resits tomorrow :S arghh

i got an E(just) in the A2 january exam and my teacher wouldn't let me resit it so need to get A/B's in these to get a C overall.

dunno how i'm gonna do it seeing as i got a D overall last year when i revised loads. eek

not even started revision for A2 exams yet cos i've been focusing on these and i'm resitting eng lang ENB5...anyone else do that? almost my whole class failed, people who usually get A's aswell. we do have a shite teacher but wondering if it was a dodgy paper!

the next few weeks are gonna be hell, glastonbury really is the only thing keeping me going!

Good luck everyone, had Alevels the week before glastonbury last year, just keep doing the revision and it'll all work out. After that you can have a great summer and the best year of your life at uni.

I have 10 Maths exams over the next 3 weeks for my degree. Revising at the moment and thinking i shouldn't have gone out as much over the year!!!