New official website.

Guest spuddy09

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..........I have just gone off to fetch some Popcorn and a coke before the next episode begins.

Have I missed anything since I,ve been gone? I left it with this bloke going on about ETesticles ( whatever they are.....Extra?) and then this other bloke saying something about having a TOS?. I struggled with some of the missing letters in the swearing quiz but I think he seemed to be saying that Mr EFestivals man was a currant.......things have changed since my day as you only used to get these in scones.

So with out any further waiting.....lets carry on where we left off.

Will everyone stop posting for 20 minutes to give me a chance to catch up on this thread - it was only 8 pages when I started reading and its now up to 11. Ok I'm going back to page 7 now and I'll post to tell you all you can start posting again as soon as I've caught up OK? :(

Will everyone stop posting for 20 minutes to give me a chance to catch up on this thread - it was only 8 pages when I started reading and its now up to 11. Ok I'm going back to page 7 now and I'll post to tell you all you can start posting again as soon as I've caught up OK? :(
Edited by LRW

Well they released the FUL LINE UP over on the new TOS site, but then it crashed. We all managed to see it, but had to sign an internet agreement form to promise not to share it with anyone..... so sorry about that.

Personally I thought neil's reaction was perfectly justified; as he's pointed out

...is just as much an insult directly against all the members that post here...as the content of forums by nature are user generated. Whether that was the intention of Okky or not, I don't know, but it justified the reaction.

....I also don't think it's really necessary either to seperate the neil/efests persona, we all know it's the same guy ffs,

can Neil at times be brash, abrasive, rude, sarcastic, singleminded, disagreeable; yes

did I think immediately after reading Okky's post, "Neil's gonna come in and a minute and give him shit....ah there it is...like clockwork" ; yes :(

..but does Neil provide a valuable service, do an excellent job maintaining that service, and make enjoyable / informative / engaging / funny contributions to thread topics; YES!!

....I'd much prefer the admin to contribute to threads/discussions as Neil does, than to have some overseer just slapping people on the wrists when neccessary. You take the rough with the smooth with Neil, but that's him, and on this occasion his reaction was perfectly justified in my opinion.

Well they released the FUL LINE UP over on the new TOS site, but then it crashed. We all managed to see it, but had to sign an internet agreement form to promise not to share it with anyone..... so sorry about that.