How distracting is this forum.....

Guest jamseyboy

Thank you SO MUCH for bringing this up...was on the verge of posting a new topic in the same vein earlier! :)

Am supposed to be packing to move to Exeter tomorrow, got dinner on the go and my mate is coming around in 2 hours. Somewhere in amongst all this I should have written a CV as well for aforementioned move to Exeter but now will have to do it on the National Express coach tomorrow! :lol:

Now I have internet access again 24/7 Efests is well and truly back in my life and back to its regular not too many weeks til Glastonbury staying online refreshing every minute, watching a tv show and coming back to Efests, having lunch and coming back to Efests, doing the gardening and...you get the picture. :lol:

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 7 LONG YEARS NOW!!! :( Oh the humanity! :lol:

Neil...how's about a function on the website that kicks you off if you are on here for longer than an hour at a go and then doesnt let you come back until you declare that you have got all your jobs done (with photographic proof eh? It would REALLY help us get on with our daily lives?! :)

Edited by LusciousLucy

Neil...how's about a function on the website that kicks you off if you are on here for longer than an hour at a go and then doesnt let you come back until you declare that you have got all your jobs done (with photographic proof eh? It would REALLY help us get on with our daily lives?! :)

I managed to walk away for the grand total of 4 minutes I think! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ive not been able to get on as much the last couple of weeks as ive been working alot :( been looking on my phone (cant sign in for some reason :lol: ) but on a day off and im at home i can easily lose a day on here :) you just get lost in stuff, getting excited reading everyone else things, most of them you can relate to :lol: and just genrally escaping the world.

It really is like a virtual slice of Glastonbury, infact whatever festival you go to the forums on eFest are ace :lol: !!!!

Edited by TaylorT

This forum and general Glastonbury excitement greatly affected my concentration for my dissertation. So much so that i self-plagiarsed a one of dissertation chapters from one of my previous essays and now I have to have a meeting to discuss this.

Edited by staggerlee

How's about...has anyone thought about this...

TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTERS YOU REVISION, CLEANING, DECORATING, DISSERTATION WRITING AVOIDERS!!!

GET YOUR BLOODY WORK DONE...WE WILL ALL STILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK!

I'm off to bed...no dont tempt me anymore Efests with your tantalising yet sometimes silly threads about the greatest place on the planet... :)