Benicassim Trains...

Guest rkid002

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the london office wasn't +44 (0) 20 7725 7063 was it? the phone number for spanish-rail.co.uk

I was reading in there terms that they charge a 10 euro per person 'administration fee' :D

were you charged this? or has anybody used spanish rail in the past?

Cheers

Edit: I definitley wouldn't reccomend spanish rail they phoned me up as soon as i posted this message to let me know that the 250 euro price renfe would have charged me, for the same trains they were going to charge me 350 (for 7 people btw)

Looking like i may have to chance the train on the day :(

I'm getting the first train on sunday 12th tarragona to benicassim, then going back beni to tarragona 21st july. I wouldn't have thought these would sell out anyway? what do you think my on the days chances are?

Thanks for any help

Edited by Palmer

the london office wasn't +44 (0) 20 7725 7063 was it? the phone number for spanish-rail.co.uk

I was reading in there terms that they charge a 10 euro per person 'administration fee' :(

Cheers

Edit: I definitley wouldn't reccomend spanish rail they phoned me up as soon as i posted this message to let me know that the 250 euro price renfe would have charged me, for the same trains they were going to charge me 350 (for 7 people btw)

Looking like i may have to chance the train on the day :D

I'm getting the first train on sunday 12th tarragona to benicassim, then going back beni to tarragona 21st july. I wouldn't have thought these would sell out anyway? what do you think my on the days chances are?

Thanks for any help

I was reading in there terms that they charge a 10 euro per person 'administration fee' :D

Cheers

Looking like i may have to chance the train on the day :D

Thanks for any help

i really need some advice as ive never been to benicassim or spain for that matter.

Me and some friends are flying into barcelona on the 13th we are on different flights but im coming in the latest.

flight details

Depart 13 Jul 2009 16:25

Arrive 13 Jul 2009 19:25

to barcelona airport, the thing is it looks like the latest train leaving to benicassim station that day is at 19:30 i called the spanish rail office in london about a month ago and the guy said there might be increased service. has anyone heard any news about this? the website doesnt indicate anything of the sort.

also i couldnt find castellon on the station list on the renfe website, is it something different in spanish?

what would you recommend to do in this situation :/ getting quite worried.

i really need some advice as ive never been to benicassim or spain for that matter.

Me and some friends are flying into barcelona on the 13th we are on different flights but im coming in the latest.

flight details

Depart 13 Jul 2009 16:25

Arrive 13 Jul 2009 19:25

to barcelona airport, the thing is it looks like the latest train leaving to benicassim station that day is at 19:30 i called the spanish rail office in london about a month ago and the guy said there might be increased service. has anyone heard any news about this? the website doesnt indicate anything of the sort.

also i couldnt find castellon on the station list on the renfe website, is it something different in spanish?

what would you recommend to do in this situation :/ getting quite worried.

Bought my tickets this morning, but internet explorer went weird when i allowed pop ups to get the pdf and since it is a secure page it didnt like it and now I dont have my print out tickets. Why dont they send them to email like any other company

Anyone have any experience of the london office customer services. FFS don't know what to do

We need to go from Barcelona-Beni on the 14th, how far is the train station from the airport?

On the Renfe site it says "Barcelona*" and the asterix implies that there is more than one station but it doesn't make it clear which one? Do they make it obvious as you go through the process of paying for the train tickets?

Thanks

We need to go from Barcelona-Beni on the 14th, how far is the train station from the airport?

On the Renfe site it says "Barcelona*" and the asterix implies that there is more than one station but it doesn't make it clear which one? Do they make it obvious as you go through the process of paying for the train tickets?

Thanks