Benicassim Trains...

Guest rkid002

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get tickets for the 15th now in July , tried to book tickets from Barca to Beni on that Wednesday morning , the Renfe site itself is actin up a bit as it lets you pick the train you want for that Wednesday but wont let you go any further ...some "Process in operation" message comes up and thats as far as ive got .

Similar problem here. I'm also trying to book tickets on the website for Wednesday afternoon - Reus to Benicassim. I type in the details and I get "NO HAY TRENES PARA LOS CRITERIOS SELECCIONADOS". This is having checked the timetables and seen that there are actually a couple of dozen trains running that day.

The same message also appears when going back day by day. This suggests an issue with the website rather than them being booked up already.

Save hiring a car (we do have accommodation and a parking spot if push came to shove), does anyone know of any buses/coaches we could get down to Beni from Reus Airport?

You can get tickets for the 15th now in July , tried to book tickets from Barca to Beni on that Wednesday morning , the Renfe site itself is actin up a bit as it lets you pick the train you want for that Wednesday but wont let you go any further ...some "Process in operation" message comes up and thats as far as ive got .

In previous years people have said that there's a number on the renfe site somewhere which gets you through to a really helpful english speaking person who you can book tickets with. I haven't tried it myself mind you so I can't be much help I'm afraid.

Also in the past you have to get the 1st ticket you buy from renfe in person from a station, after that once they know you're legit you can print them off and use them straight on the train, and if you try that in Barcelona on the Tues or Wednesday right before the train goes you'll be stuck in a massive queue for the ticket office. I'm not 100% sure if this policy is still in existence mind you so take with a pinch of salt.

Got my tickets Barca to Beni yesterday afternoon for the Tuesday, got discounted prices on at the minute.

Will have to wait till next week to get the return tickets.

I reccomend that you defo buy your return ticket before you travel and do not try and get on from Beni train station on the monday or tuesday after the fresty. I was amazed last year at the amount of people trying to buy tickets from the station last year, and not everyone was able to get on the train they needed and had to get the later train

There's loads of hostels one either side of the Ramblas so you'll easily be able find somewhere to stay.Some of them are better than others mind you so if you can you may as well book beforehand. Also if you're landing at night there's around 1 million and 1 tramps, criminals and aggresive prostitutes hanging around the streets around the Ramblas just waiting to nick your baggage so I wouldn't advise much wandering about looking for places in the dark.

I've stayed in loads of hostels in Barcelona but my favourite so far was this one: http://www.equity-point.com/en/hostels-bar...nformation.html

Trying to book tickets from Valencia Nord to Benicassim...leavin sunday 12th returning monday the 20th...no trains are showing up on the monday coming back.. is this because both the outward and returning journey must both be book with the 62 days of the travel....?

and i am right booking tickets from Valencia Nord? is that the easiest train station to get to from Valencia airport?

thanks in advance... :)

I'm on the Renfe website and I've got onto the page where you choose the train you want but every time I click continue it just says "Operation in progress". I saw someone else had this problem but is it happening to everyone? And why is it appearing?

thanks

I'm on the Renfe website and I've got onto the page where you choose the train you want but every time I click continue it just says "Operation in progress". I saw someone else had this problem but is it happening to everyone? And why is it appearing?

thanks

In previous years people have said that there's a number on the renfe site somewhere which gets you through to a really helpful english speaking person who you can book tickets with. I haven't tried it myself mind you so I can't be much help I'm afraid.