Benicassim Trains...

Guest rkid002

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you use someone elses passport number, say, for instance, my dad was to buy them on his card and enter his passport number, can I then not use the ticket? My passport has expired and although I've sent away for a new one, I'm desperate to purchase train tickets asap.

What happens if you use someone elses passport number, say, for instance, my dad was to buy them on his card and enter his passport number, can I then not use the ticket? My passport has expired and although I've sent away for a new one, I'm desperate to purchase train tickets asap.

Damn, is anyone else getting the message "The process cannot continue right now. We apologise for any inconvenience" right at the point when you go to purchase the tickets

Hmmm ok i look screwed...plane leaves Valencia airport at 13:30 on the Monday...yet the earliest train leaving Beni going to Valencia Nord on the Monday mornin leaves at 13:29! shit shit shit!

any way around this? other routes i can take getting back to Valencia airport?

wondering wether it'd be possible to purchase the fib members bus tickets but just using them on the way back? or at worst how much for a taxi of 5 from Beni to Valencia airport roughly? :s

Hmmm ok i look screwed...plane leaves Valencia airport at 13:30 on the Monday...yet the earliest train leaving Beni going to Valencia Nord on the Monday mornin leaves at 13:29! shit shit shit!

any way around this? other routes i can take getting back to Valencia airport?

wondering wether it'd be possible to purchase the fib members bus tickets but just using them on the way back? or at worst how much for a taxi of 5 from Beni to Valencia airport roughly? :s

The Web prices are the cheapest you can get but are not transferrable to any other trains/times than the one you bought and available up to 15 days before you travel. You can only get a 50% refund on these tickets.

Estrella tickets are transferrable with a 15% surcharge and a better cancellation refund and are available up to 7 days before you travel.