Flights with BMI?

Guest ~Matt~

Hey guys im just wondering if anyone has booked their flights with BMI this year?

im getting slightly worried.. booked my flights months ago and as of yet, still no tickets..

is anyone else going through a problem like this?

thanks

I flew to T in the Park from Manchester last year and I can confirm you just take your booking reference number (or email if it has a barcode on, I can't remember) and passport. Good budget airline actually, I got a sausage sandwich for breakfast for free. Easyjet would charge for that!

EDIT - Read your confirmation email again, I would guess it should state that no tickets are issued. If you are still in doubt, give them a ring

Okay I have just found my confirmation from last year:

Your bmi booking is confirmed.

Your reference number is ******.

You don't need to do anything else.

what happens next?

Your ticket is an e-ticket - bring your booking reference with you to the airport.

If you need to change your booking please have your booking reference to hand and call 0870 6070 555 or + 44 1332 648181 (outside the UK). You may have to pay a charge to change your booking depending on your fare type

If there are any changes to your flight we will email you. If your contact details change, please go to manage your booking to update them.

booking confirmation

bmibaby.com

Hi

Thanks for choosing to fly with bmibaby and welcome aboard! We don’t issue tickets, so all you have to do is produce your booking reference and photographic identification at the check-in desk. If you’ve booked lounge access, don’t forget to print your lounge passes. Keep up to date with our latest promotions and special offers by registering your email address. Click here to sign up. Have a great trip!

Booking Reference *****

flight details

flying out - Cardiff to Barcelona

it goes on like that, doesnt say anywhere that its an eticket or what ever

like it says tho, just turn up with your id and ref number and bob's your uncle, that's your e-ticket if you like.

i've doen the same flight out to beni myself, they're fine, not like Lyan Air.....

booking confirmation

bmibaby.com

Hi

Thanks for choosing to fly with bmibaby and welcome aboard! We don’t issue tickets, so all you have to do is produce your booking reference and photographic identification at the check-in desk. If you’ve booked lounge access, don’t forget to print your lounge passes. Keep up to date with our latest promotions and special offers by registering your email address. Click here to sign up. Have a great trip!

Booking Reference *****

flight details

flying out - Cardiff to Barcelona

Thanks for choosing to fly with bmibaby and welcome aboard! We don’t issue tickets, so all you have to do is produce your booking reference and photographic identification at the check-in desk.