GLASTONBURY TICKETS JUST BECOME AVAILABLE

Guest babyshambles701

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked ticket last Friday (1st May) but still waiting for confirmation ("within 24 hours").

I will wait until end of today, maybe the 24 hrs ref was working days so bank holiday weekend may have held things up.

Anyone else with this problem.

Ok, have just rung See tickets and all ok they had misspelt tiscali on my email address, I now have reference nos so not stressed any more.

I asked the operator if tickets were still available. He said that officially tickets were not onsale but due to a technical problem people had been able to buy them on line over the weekend and this had now stopped. All tickets bought this way were valid. He said that there would be a resale of returns, probably a week or two after the 8th May (latest returns date). The tickets sold over the weekend were being saved for this future resale. It all seems a bit weired but he seemed to be a very genuine bloke.

just had to phone them myself as couldn't track the order i made for a mate. all fine. phew

whats the chances of there still being tickets in 3 weeks today? (payday :P) i had tickets booked but had to cancle cos people i was going with dropped out, now i found someone else up for it im just praying!!!!

Managed to get my ticket at 12:45pm today. Soooo chuffed! I was gutted that i couldnt get one on April 5th and even more gutted when the rest of my group got their's. So glad my mom lent me the money today otherwise i'd have to wait until next week and who knows if there will be any left by then. :P Good luck to those still trying! :P

Managed to get my ticket at 12:45pm today. Soooo chuffed! I was gutted that i couldnt get one on April 5th and even more gutted when the rest of my group got their's. So glad my mom lent me the money today otherwise i'd have to wait until next week and who knows if there will be any left by then. :P Good luck to those still trying! :P

I didnt use a link from here. All links i tried said that tickets have sold out so I went to www.seetickets.com then typed glastonbury in the search bar, i was then able to buy a ticket. Got my confirmation email sent 10 minutes after buying.

grrr, my mate is still trying to get a ticket, he has no debit card, and he's asked to borrow his mates but it got declided cos its about £42 short, he has the cash to make up the difference but cant put it in bank now untill tomorrow, such a tit lol rekon there will still be some tomorrow?

cant beleive there still going