LOCK UP ANNOUNCED

Guest gaslight123

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rival Schools, Streetlight Manifesto, Bouncing Souls, Mad Caddies, The Bronx, Billy Talent... Awesome :blink:

Always suspected there wouldn't be any Rancid so I'm not particularly dissappointed by their absense

Would have prefered Billy Talent to clash with Arctic Monkeys though cos I don't really like Rise Against.

You have a good point, looking at previous line ups the top 4 on each stage have all played in the last 3 years. Funny how people criticise the organisers for doing this on the main stage but repeeat bookings ok on the lock up.
Edited by thomasowen

I didn't listen to the Lock-Up - did Mike say anything about Rancid? Billy Talent headlining is pretty lame to be honest, I can think of loads bigger punk acts than them... I reckon Melvin is being tight during this recession!

Where are the big Fat Wreck/Epitaph punk bands? I know the line-up can't please everyone, but this will be my 9th Leeds Festival and has the least bands I want to see. Pretty gutted=(

Edited by Dropkick Murphy

not one band there i could put up with for more than two minuites, but i wasnt expecting anything along my music interests. Hopefully this keeps a lot of people happy and we can stop all this moaning about the line up and look forward to an insane weekend! Roll on august :D