Entertainment...?

Guest Tomo18

I am looking forward to the Ting Tings only because I think the little bird is horny :)

well i would imagine that if from all those bands playing Friday you cannot be entertained then little else will really work as you seem very hard to please! :)

all you really have to choose from is things like Bar Bar Bar back at the campsite and the strongbow rooms in the arena which will be playing w*nky dance music all the damn time.

personally when faced with no acts I'm interested in seeing i tend to go see which ever one generally gets good reviews and recommendations from people and see what i think of them and i have been very pleasantly surprised lots of times doing this.

will you not just see who your mates want to see when faced with the choice of what to do?

im not hard to please its just im not really a fan of The Prodigy, basement jaxx or pendulum

so that takes 3 main acts out the picture,

by entertainment i meant stalls, or games and things like that..when there is a spare hour. :blink:

i will probley end up drunk dancing to Bananarama anyway :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the Friday should be pretty awesome - its all very energetic and lively! The Prodigy seem to be on form at the moment, especially looking at their performance they put in at Radio One! Basement Jaxx are awesome too - and Pendulum?! Don't get me started on Pendulum! :)

As for The Ting Tings? Doesn't this tempt ya... :rolleyes:

katie-white-ting-tings.jpg

mmmm, i want to do bad things to her :D