Chris Rockness, Info Please

Guest shezam

Chris

any idea when next batch of announcements is gonna be made? This is gettin pretty pathetic now. Less than 2 months to go and still only a handfull of artists been named.

I notcied you must be keeping an eye on this forum so you must have realised everyones anger!

Please give us some info soon

Suzi x

Its hardly pretty pathetic! The remaining acts will be announced in plenty time--i wouldnt expect any big names, just plenty new bands and some filler. Mibbe a couple good dj's though!

The lineups gallus as it is!!

im just really hoping for a couple of decent bands. doesnt need to be big just want to be excited a bit more....not that i could be anymore excited. besides a certain act name appearing could help swing it so i could convince even more people to come

Does nobody like the element of surprise anymore? The line up is good enough that I would be happy to wait until i got there, bought my listing book for £5 and got a buzz from seeing other acts that I didnt know about.

Only reason i imagine people getting their knickers in a twist is if they still havent bought tickets and not sure if they want to go or can only do a day and want to know full line up so can decide which day to come. If thats the case, shame on you, cancel whatever you have on or steal some money and buy a weekend ticket.

Jeezo, sorry i asked guys,

I think the line up is looking brilliant aswell, but i know there is more to come and i reckon it would be good to know who they are!

Don't think it was the same last year was it? holding names back this long

cancel whatever you have on or steal some money and buy a weekend ticket.

I wasn't being serious when i said steal money :O

Whatever everybody’s personal feelings are about it, it is bad business practice. There will be people that will have the choice to go to 1 of several festivals. The line-up to them will be very, very important so the longer you put it off the more chance these people will go elsewhere.

Whatever everybody’s personal feelings are about it, it is bad business practice. There will be people that will have the choice to go to 1 of several festivals. The line-up to them will be very, very important so the longer you put it off the more chance these people will go elsewhere.

All they needed to do was release say a dozen acts every couple of weeks & update the line-up page on the website. Nothing spectacular!

I don't understand why everyone is getting so wound up about it, cos the acts which have been announced are amazing. Sure, it'd be nice to know a few more acts but it hasn't swayed the decision for me and my sister that Rockness was the festival for us.

Besides, it's the festival itself which makes it; not just the acts.