All these extra tickets which have been canceled

Guest D-Low

Sorry for kind of repeating everything thats already been aske don here but I notice a lot of people have ordered too many tickets on see and they have canceled them etc etc.

I was just wondering how long it will be before see sell them again?

As I've been checking all day every 10mins and Im going out tonight so I can garauntee my luck they'll go back out then ha.

My guess is there'll be one in two or three days, when they've sorted through people who've over ordered, and then one more in the middle of May, when people who bought tickets and don't like subsequent announcements/realise they can't afford it get their refunds in before the deadline.

I'd suggest keeping an eye on these forums, mate. In past years there's been small batches put up on sale without any warning really, and someone will usually post in here if they've been successful. Managed to get a couple for my friends that way last year ;)

Yeah cheers mate.

Any news on them being put on today from anyone, Or did they get put out last night and I missed hem all? Really cant be bothered to spend the whole day sat by the pc again only for them not to release any tickets lol.

Just keep trying everyday. I had last years links bookmarked on my work computer, and spent any free minute I had refreshing it. Loads of times they'd be available (usually a couple of days before payday so I couldn't get one!)

I still didn't have one right until the day before - I was going to resort to ebay, happened to check the seetickets links and saw there were some on sale. I rang them instead of ordering online, and she said they'd had 15 returned, and I got the last one - so you'll be fine. Good luck :P

Cheers, yeah i just thought ill try once more before i go to make some pasta haha and low and behold no red writing saying 'sold out' :P

Ive literlly been refreshing that page every 2 minutes which is a lot of times in one day from 8am till 12 at night ha

Edited by D-Low