Frank Turner, Maximo Park + Offspring

Guest DR OK

Frank Turner and Maximo strong rumours and Offspring just down as a rumour.

Would all be good and welcome additions to the lineup imo!

Frank Turner will be mid NME id imagine

Maximo second top in NME or about 4th top mainstage?

Offspring 2nd 3rd on the main

gets 3/3 for theses rumours.

You?

Yeah they were all already rumoured but now theyre 'official rumourss' lol its all the more exciting and I'm liking the 3 new 'additions', specially Maximo and Frank Turner, offspring are alright but I dont really know much of their material so I cant really pass fair commment. Maximo Id prefer to see up on main stage methinks :rolleyes:

As for lead singer making you feel uncomfortable . . . ?!?!? Why on earth does he make you feel uncomfortable lol

Yeah they were all already rumoured but now theyre 'official rumourss' lol its all the more exciting and I'm liking the 3 new 'additions', specially Maximo and Frank Turner, offspring are alright but I dont really know much of their material so I cant really pass fair commment. Maximo Id prefer to see up on main stage methinks ;)

As for lead singer making you feel uncomfortable . . . ?!?!? Why on earth does he make you feel uncomfortable lol

It's the hair cut, I'm not sure if he's going for his hat and longer hair/hitler esque style at the moment but the Hitler one makes me just cringe in a 'what are you doing way' and completely distracts me from their okish music.

Saw Maximo last night at Newcastle College.

They played a lot of their new stuff to preview the new album and it sounds cracking.

Good edgy sound to the new material.

Let's hope we'll be hearing it at Leeds.