Heads up...

Guest Andrew_iow

I have got to agree about taking heed to the radio or t.v last year they said take your wellies ,and we had a scorcher of a weekend,I even got burned on the boat race lol,the best way to tell if there is going to be rain is ,look at the cattle in a field and if they are scattered itll be nice.But if they are bunched together in the most sheltered corner then its rain trust me it hasnt let me down yet. :D

i always take my wellies anyway because i cant stand walking into the toilet in my converse :lol:

my work requires me to always keep an eye on the weather forecasts and long term weather forecasts beyond 4 or 5 days aren't worth shit and are just basically speculation.

hell even short term forecasts are unreliable i was working up in Manchester all last week and we kept getting told it would rain/snow and we had lovely weather all week.

my work requires me to always keep an eye on the weather forecasts and long term weather forecasts beyond 4 or 5 days aren't worth shit and are just basically speculation.

hell even short term forecasts are unreliable i was working up in Manchester all last week and we kept getting told it would rain/snow and we had lovely weather all week.