Guest 2/Z

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i made a start last night...

500ml with fizzy cherry cola bottles

500ml with chewits.

So far i've added 1.5 packs of chewits which are fairly welldisintegrated, I put in two small bags of the cherry cola bottles which look like they are disintegrating.

Both smell a little alright, a bit rank and like neat vodka but hoping that's just because it's only day 1. I think the sourness of the fizzy cola bottles may have been a mistake so think i may add some cola cubes to make it a bit sweeter. I think at worst it will just need to be mixed with coke instead of drunk straight but still feeling very dubious about the chewits concoction...

Only day 1 so will continue to report back. Think both look like they're gonna need straining though.

Loving the thread guys. I was planning on avoiding spirits this year after over doing it the last 2 years and not remembering any of my favourite bands but this thread has inspired me to give it another go.

I'm thinking of going for a litre bottle and splitting it in half, one half will be cola cube or cherry drop and the other i'm gonna try the reisen chocolate chew vodka. Just wondering what is the consistency of the Reisen vodka, doesn't the chocolate keep seperating and sinking to the bottom?

Anyway thanks again, some great ideas!! B)