For all those Bitching and Whining

Guest .jay.

www.scarletmist.com

sell your ticket and shut the f**k up with you drama queen bullshit. :lol:

edit for the mentally impaired:

the laughing smiley implies a light hearted nature to the thread

Edited by .jay.

Be quiet. Its called a forum. People are allowed their opinions.

Dont like it? Do one for a few days and come back when folk are excited about the festival again.

Edited by .jay.

if you really do go because of the atmosphere then you wouldn't even mention the acts but to say "i go for the atmosphere" and then follow it with a "but" is just pathetic if the first statement were true there is no need for a "but" :P

i went for the first time last year and i didn't care for the line up at all really and i had a great time and fell in love with the festival and am gonna try and get back every year regardless of acts, i am going to be with friends, meet up with friends i made last year and to make new friends and have a laugh.

i am being hypocritical by doing the very thing i am berating and it is ironic me doing so but i recognize this and admit as such.

but then you get these people saying the same cliche riddled drivel time and time again about a persons right to moan and and yes everyone is entitled to moan it's pretty obvious i understand that seeing as that is what i am doing with this thread.

so there really is little point pointing this out to me and making yourself look like morons who don't grasp the concept of irony :)

but the simple fact remains that people complaining and making a huge deal about the festival being ruined by the addition of one act (or several) are being drama queens.

and the same thing goes for my other point if this really has ruined your festival then sell your ticket on at face value to someone who will cherish it and go elsewhere to your liking and jobs a good'un.

Edited by .jay.

if you really do go because of the atmosphere then you wouldn't even mention the acts but to say "i go for the atmosphere" and then follow it with a "but" is just pathetic if the first statement were true there is no need for a "but" :P

i went for the first time last year and i didn't care for the line up at all really and i had a great time and fell in love with the festival and am gonna try and get back every year regardless of acts, i am going to be with friends, meet up with friends i made last year and to make new friends and have a laugh.

i am being hypocritical by doing the very thing i am berating and it is ironic me doing so but i recognize this and admit as such.

but then you get these people saying the same cliche riddled drivel time and time again about a persons right to moan and and yes everyone is entitled to moan it's pretty obvious i understand that seeing as that is what i am doing with this thread.

so there really is little point pointing this out to me and making yourself look like morons who don't grasp the concept of irony :)

but the simple fact remains that people complaining and making a huge deal about the festival being ruined by the addition of one act (or several) are being drama queens.

and the same thing goes for my other point if this really has ruined your festival then sell your ticket on at face value to someone who will cherish it and go elsewhere to your liking and jobs a good'un.

Hey baw bag who rattled your cage,its a forum for people to express thier opinions there,s no need to call us drama queens,I get quite irate when I am called a drama queen,u must know I wear my wife thong . :P:):D

this is turning into crappy insults and poor comebacks.

but is funny though :P

so basicly we all agree acts or no acts the atmosphere will be awsome and if you say the atmosphere will be sh*t then there is no point going.