The range of food this year to be wider

Guest mike99

on a semi-serious note.

i think its an element of the festy that doesnt get enough credit. you basically have the entire globes cuisine within a short walking distance.

obviously the quality can vary dramatically but theres some real bargains to be had.

my mate went for the 1st time in 07 (he's a very serious foodie, only went because his missis badgered him into it) and loved the music, but spent his whole time eating ;)

Edited by Tugger2k

i agree tugger2k, the food does vary quite alot, in both value and quality, but there are some real diamonds in there, im a fan of the "curry goat" but my all time favorite for glastonbury has to be the paella, no cheep may i add, 7 or 8 quid i think, but a must for every day im there.

only 129 days!!!

i agree tugger2k, the food does vary quite alot, in both value and quality, but there are some real diamonds in there, im a fan of the "curry goat" but my all time favorite for glastonbury has to be the paella, no cheep may i add, 7 or 8 quid i think, but a must for every day im there.

only 129 days!!!

Its erm, if you head off to the left of the other stage (as if your looking at the stage) and it leads you through a walkway of shops, as if you were going to the pyramid stage, its just along there, im not going to lie, the portions are puny and its expensive but well worth it.
Edited by Tugger2k

no drama,

for me its just the thing i need, about 11 -12 ish, not been up long, feeling a little ropey, cant face a full on feast, and need something really tasty to accompany my first can.

Oh and another favorite has to be falafels in a pitta with loads of salad and humus. Good hot weather food.

Man i cant wait!!

Edited by DirkDiggler