fly into inverness, but then what?

Guest guyhard

hi there, hoping to make it to rockness again, after getting completly hooked watching fat boy slim last year.

this year i've managed to persuade about 6 of my mates to come with me so we propose to fly up, but once we get to inverness airport, will there be regular buses going to and from the festival?

another 'little' problem will be the fact that we will be restricted with the amount of weight were aloud on the plane, so our supplies (crates of booze, fags, rizla, and 24 pack of wotsits) will have to be bought once we land, so where could we do that if were getting straight on a bus from the airport?

or should we loose the tents and bags, and just bring the alcohol instead lol

thanks in advance! hope to see you there

Regards, Guy. :rolleyes:

blimey, that was quick!

how far is it from the airport then? is it possible to just jump in a tax i and go straight to the festival? or would you reccomend airport > (taxi) inverness > (bus) rockness .

sorry to sound like a complete numpty!!

cheers, Guy

Edited by Kowalski