Self Confirmations Roundup

Guest -pogo-

Okay, much like the official boards, although I don't realy post on that and I'd imagine some people don't on here either so I'll stick some self confirmations, likely possibilities and such yous post here to have a gander at. Much of it will probably be, or definitely I should say, stolen from other sources. I'm just doing it cause I'm sad ya know?!

Self Confirmed

Aiden

God Forbid

Protest the Hero

High Possibilities

Biffy Clyro

Heaven and Hell

Metallica

Slipknot

Probably Not

Trivium

Opeth

Edited by -pogo-

Okay, much like the official boards, although I don't realy post on that and I'd imagine some people don't on here either so I'll stick some self confirmations, likely possibilities and such yous post here to have a gander at. Much of it will probably be, or definitely I should say, stolen from other sources. I'm just doing it cause I'm sad ya know?!

Self Confirmed

Aiden

God Forbid

High Possibilities

Biffy Clyro

Metallica

Slipknot

Probably Not

Trivium

Lamb Of God have self confirmed in an interview. The Blackout have told me via myspace theres a good chance they'll play, aparently Black Tide have self confirmed acording to official forums and as i lay dying have said they wont be playing.

Edited by tom.a7x

i doubt bullet will be at leeds next year tbh, i found myself in the nme tent inbetween justice and before bullet came on. Buggered off 5 mins before they came on as i'm not a fan, but the tent was absolutely empty. You can argue that r/l isn't their target audience, but tehy've palyed big main stage slots there before, and there was no interest for them this year (especially shocking as they were up against the combo of bloc party and the killers).

Just to keep it updated now we have:

Self Confirmed

Aiden

God Forbid

Protest the Hero

Lamb Of God

Black Tide

High Possibilities

Biffy Clyro

Heaven and Hell

Metallica

Slipknot