Early-bird tickets

Guest j_roo

I don't care if acts are only on 2 days, the price is fine. They could play unknown djs the rest of the time, the joys of djs is that they dont make the music, the music makes them. A good DJ, knows his audience and plays accordingly. Friday could have some random DJ playing good music. The food is good(and varied), the toilets are clean, there is a wide variety of drink, the sights not overly massive so easy to get around(not forgetting how beautiful it is). I pay for the experience, which includes everything. Where else do you get all these things+an atmosphere to die for? Not worth it, well away tae f*ck then haha only joking!

Its worth it to me, big time!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the palava last year I had with Rockness, I have to say that last year even though there was not all that much I wanted to see or indeed even did see it was one of the best times ive had at a festival, and why?

Good group of friends and beautiful weather.

Even the rain on the friday because it was so heavy you could do f**k all about it except party and drink in the carling beer exchange.

• 2 weeks later...

After paying off my ticket, at an extortionate price, still investigating if they overcharged me.

I have now received an e-mail from Ticket master urging me to pay the remainder of my ticket or risk losing it.

And when do I have to pay by.......DECEMBER 31ST!!!

Any one else get this e-mail?

#

I got an email the other day telling me I hadn't paid my balance, phoned ticketmaster to find out what was happening, only to find out that instead of my balance being paid in December the nugget I spoke to actually ordered me a new set of tickets - hence the cost.

I am now being refunded £64 !!!

;)