Benicassim 09 Rumours

Guest stubbs

Lineup will be released bit by bit leading up to the festival. I think theres some truth in the Oasis rumours.

Also I know of alot of things being planned to go on around the festival. One thing is on the day before there will be a world record balloon fight attempt on the beach, think La Tomatina with water balloons. This is in the next door town Oropesa Del Mar.

• 2 weeks later...

want

Daft Punk

Simian Mobile Disco

Erol Alkan (again)

Justice (again)

2manydjs / Soulwax

DJ Mehdi

MSTRKRFT

Cut Copy

some drum n bass, cant think if there was any last year,

and some breaks djs would also go down a storm with me as last year most of the djs were playing techno

don't beat around the bush there, you mean OASIS gigs now attract absolute thievin' (unts!

......been to see them shiteloads over the years and the crowds have got worse and worse, this years tour was full of pick pockets who bought tickets just to go on the rob. W@ankers.

if oasis play expect your tent to be nick'd and Yates to set up shop next to the meeting point!

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Kings of Leon.... Pretty good start if you ask me.

Daft Punk would be an amazing addition... still haven't had the chance to catch them live.

Also:

MGMT

Noah and the Whale

The View

The Cribs

Justice

^^ Any of those would make my festival