Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest about3am

Benicassim Virgin!

Evening!!

Me and a couple of mates are looking into going to Benicassim this year, I just wondered a few things.

Is it better to camp or try to get hotels in neighbouring towns?

What quality are the showers in the camp sites? 7 days is a long time without a shower!!

What was the ticket price last year?

Just trying to get the general jist of what goes on!!

any replies welcome.

Cheers :P

tickets are around £115 i think...i've always got mine from lastminute.com

probs better to camp rather than go to a different town as transport isn't round the clock into beni and you never know what time you're gonna wanna go back! If you can get somewhere to stay in beni it's the best way...but its not easy, cos camping is a hot and sweaty affair, BUT the showers are efficient and there's plenty (campfib)...saying that, last year wasn't as hot as recent years and it even rained at one point!!!! :lol:

Showers are fine. Plus there's lots of Nudity! Definately stay in the camps. Whilst it is sweaty it's half the experience. Also you will be staying up til silly o'clock watching amazing techno.

hiya i am looking to go to the festival next year and it wil be my first time of going so im just finding out some more information before i finally book up .

There will 6 going to the festival from around the 13th till the 20th. I am looking for a two bedroom apartment, the best i have found is an apartment which is in marina dor complex second line for 800 euros. I have heard you cant walk to the festival from here so whats the local transport like?

thanks

Stu

hiya i am looking to go to the festival next year and it wil be my first time of going so im just finding out some more information before i finally book up .

There will 6 going to the festival from around the 13th till the 20th. I am looking for a two bedroom apartment, the best i have found is an apartment which is in marina dor complex second line for 800 euros. I have heard you cant walk to the festival from here so whats the local transport like?

thanks

Stu

Marina D´Or is not at walking distance from Benicassim, actually it is a different town beside from which you would spend about two hours walking to reach the festival. There are urban buses and also some private companies renting apartments run shuttle buses from there to the festival. The problem with urban buses is they are packed during festival days, sometimes they don´t even stop in the bus stop and they only run on late hours on friday and saturday.

I am agree that Bonterra´s bungalows are a good option (I live in Benicassim and I know them) they are properly located at walking distance from the beach and Benicassim town. However these bungalows are just a good option for foreigners, nationals use to take apartments in the sea front and the price of these will likely be cheaper than Bonterra´s camp. The problem is that owners don´t use to speak English. There are apartments dealers in Benicassim, Spanish people use them as well, and although it is not easy, some of them speak English.

Goog luck and enjoy Benicassim!!