The Return of the Triangle

Guest Camp_Triangle

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year we detoured to West, through various interesting country lanes against the signs, and it worked very well. No hill of death was a bonus. Plus there's worse than that hill, as Darrenbha knows, if you end up going to East and getting sent north :lol:

I was sent North last year, ended up on some mountain outside the Festival, could see the whole of the festival sprawled out below me in the distance. The field we parked in was on a crazy angle. My friend had to leave site Friday after the rain, said the field was extremely dangerous, cars sliding all over the place; surprised noone died.

Salisbury is OK once you've worked out the round-a-bouts. First time I went there, got horribly lost though; but that was partly down to the instructions someone gave me to their house. It was all relative, like 2nd exit on first roundabout, then 3rd exit on the next one. Make one mistake and I was doomed!

Hi There's normally around 10/12 of us, who have always camped in the same place (next to Dance Village) and I've always hated it as it's too far out and I've always thought we were missing out on better places. There's only 2 of us this year as the rest are taking a year off so I really wanted to find somewhere else while I had the chance. Only problem is I'm not sure we're going to be able to get there until Wednesday night (probably around 11pm). Sounds like you guys have fun and would love to join you while we have the opportunity this year, but realistically by the time we get there would it be too late?

Hi There's normally around 10/12 of us, who have always camped in the same place (next to Dance Village) and I've always hated it as it's too far out and I've always thought we were missing out on better places. There's only 2 of us this year as the rest are taking a year off so I really wanted to find somewhere else while I had the chance. Only problem is I'm not sure we're going to be able to get there until Wednesday night (probably around 11pm). Sounds like you guys have fun and would love to join you while we have the opportunity this year, but realistically by the time we get there would it be too late?

I'm pretty certain that the rest of our group have shit out and not gonna even attempt to get tickets next sunday - bunch of wasters lol.

Like others on here, only been talking to my mates since about September to get organised, and they couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery!

So I reckon that me and the OH shall venture over and park our tent with you fine folk if there are no objections?

Please add Myself +1 to the list for this years Red Triangle camp.

It's nicetryson,you'llhavetogetupearlierthanthattogetitoutofme

I'll add your name to the (about to be formed ) 'hopefully' list over in the group forum :) ...

/index.php?autocom=teams">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?autocom=teams

I thought you were camped with us (if I've put the right name to your face :lol: )!