Films

Guest razz1e

Yep very Transformers

Also, when it comes to Batman and the constant and continuous remakes and re-envisions and restyles and regurgitatation, which in itself shows Hollywood for what it really is, that is devoid of original movie ideas, why is it necessary to trawl out the same boring bad guys so that people can compare, contrast and generally mastubate over which performance is best.

If we are going to have to suffer constant remakes, could the producers, directors and writers at the very least create some interesting NEW bad guys.

Edited by Purple Monkey

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terminator Salvations trailer looked incredible. I was sold, it looked great, had the right feel, reset the plotline and opened up the Terminator universe to allow it to breathe again. Riiiiiight up until Optimus Prime popped out of a house at the end. Oh dear.

Well said that man! An important distinction.

She is beautiful. You'd sit and listen to her talk all day long studying and delighting in her every jesticulation and expression. The moment she asked for sex it would come as a shock. You'd be unprepared having thought of only fluffy, innocent things for hours until that point.

I find her unattractive. Always have. But then a friend of mine always found Uma Thurman unattractive. Whereas I found her attractive. I found it perculiar that in my social psychology text book from my uni days that in the section devoted to attraction the two examples of perceived western beauty were Uma Thurman and Michelle Pfeiffer. Two ends of a perceptual spectrum it would appear.

She wouldn't settle for mere geriatric word-fondling at the hands of you.

You'd try and wrap your tongue around her, but I'd just walk up behind you, stab you in the heart and she'd fall in love with my maverick ways.

I find the most deluded and psychotic solutions to be the most fun.

Edited by worm

I find her unattractive. Always have. But then a friend of mine always found Uma Thurman unattractive. Whereas I found her attractive. I found it perculiar that in my social psychology text book from my uni days that in the section devoted to attraction the two examples of perceived western beauty were Uma Thurman and Michelle Pfeiffer. Two ends of a perceptual spectrum it would appear.

Saw V for Vendetta last night was surprised at how good it was, I never bothered when it first came out cause it looked like a comic book film ;) took three 4 year olds to see madagascar 2 today, no idea what it was about as I spent most of the time either saying sshhh or anwering questions "mummy, where is the baddie, why is he a baddie, is alex ok, can we have a penguin for christmas?" Anyone one who has seen it, let me know the plot please as I will have to answer questions about the film for the next few weeks :lol: