eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEY!!!!! ooo cheerleading squad gunna be very messy, i can see us just lying on the grass sunbathing drinking shots and smoking and waving a pompom in the general direction of a ball every now n then LOL :(

Anyway, you cheerleaders are distracting me, I'm trying to come up with a tactical plan to beat The ROW team.

Ooh I've got it.

Step 1 -Turn up.

That should do nicely. :(

Now what were you saying about bikinis?

ha me either, i was only drinkin that coz my manager gave me it!

Dont really like wine much to be honest!

We need a more exciting (secret) team drink i reckon :(

Tequilla or Sambuca shots LOL, after a few of those you watch our moves hahahah Paul might just get those bikini wishes after all hahahahahaha

Hogga i was thinking, which i know is dangerous, what do you think about you and I having Suits on for at least the team photos, if we could get "stripper" kind of ones more the better, then we could get out of the suits and have our football kits on underneath, although how acheviable this is i dont know, contrary to popular belief i dont know many strippers, and the only man one i know does a fireman routine :(

or we could just wear Suits, then strip out of them in the traditonal way, or we could just not wear them at all, as its just not practical :)

Hogga i was thinking, which i know is dangerous, what do you think about you and I having Suits on for at least the team photos, if we could get "stripper" kind of ones more the better, then we could get out of the suits and have our football kits on underneath, although how acheviable this is i dont know, contrary to popular belief i dont know many strippers, and the only man one i know does a fireman routine ;)

or we could just wear Suits, then strip out of them in the traditonal way, or we could just not wear them at all, as its just not practical :)