eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a result Darren. I'm sure the after match pints will taste a bit sweeter tonight. :D

I wonder what the skunks think of Not so Wise's mate Joe Kinnear becoming their new temporary manager.

I suppose they wouldn't mind Chas n Dave becoming boss as long as he wins a game or two.

The soap opera continues. :ph34r:

I wonder what the skunks think of Not so Wise's mate Joe Kinnear becoming their new temporary manager.

I suppose they wouldn't mind Chas n Dave becoming boss as long as he wins a game or two.

The soap opera continues. :ph34r:

Thanks for posting this Hogga.

This is the first i knew that Joe Kinnear has the job. last I heard was Venables had declined & likewise Hoddle wasn't keen either.

Talk Sport even said this morning that David O'Leary had been approached! :ph34r:

I think all the Geordie fans would rather Keegan came back or better still they get their home boy Shearer for the long term.

Perhaps if/when the new owners take over, they'll see sense to pester Alan Shearer and make him an offer he can't refuse.

Until that day I don't think Boro or Sunderland have any rival to worry about as yet.

From an outsiders point of view

Shearer: descent on the pitch, but i think that would be it, would spit dummy at first opertunity

Kinnear: WTF!!!

Vennables, be ok stop gap

Keegan: Lord knows what people see in him, has walked away from everything when going gets tough, he only had one really good season, with the "Id love it" moments, but has never learned any lessons from management

Firstly obvioulsy Ashley/Wise must get tae...

But then as for a manager, well i think you could go foreign, like cappelo, or Scholari mould, but could do alot worse than, well thats the problem there isnt that many top class managers out there, and most are already at clubs, so you may have to make a big money buy, Sparky Hughes may be available soon, cant see the sheiks keeping him at Manchester.

I am sorry , but Shearer !

No Way !

Not till he has some experience in management.