Worthy FM

Guest mike99

• 1 month later...

my old analogue radio only goes down to 88 on the fm dial and worthy is 87.7fm

has anyone been able to get a decent signal under the same circumstances?

if someone could let me know that would be great - don't want to bring it if i'm only going to get static or bad interference. thanks in advance

Great. A few choice quotes from last year:

"We're not sure if there are any toilets in the car parks, our advice is if you see one, use it"

"Entertain yourself in the queues by making funny words out of the number plate in front of you"

(At 6PM) "Well, we're going off air now!"... er, great. So the hundreds of people sat in - no joke, 12+ hour queues got no communications whatsover.

Do not repeat this farce again Eavis. Do what you want with the lineup, but don't incite a riot due to incompetance.

• 11 months later...

You can tune in up to about 10 miles away, sometimes more. As i've said elsewhere, I'll be volunteering for them again this year, so do listen it, it's wicked. Text us messages too, always makes things more interesting.

Fully agree about Teacha's show too, the guy's a dood.

You can tune in up to about 10 miles away, sometimes more. As i've said elsewhere, I'll be volunteering for them again this year, so do listen it, it's wicked. Text us messages too, always makes things more interesting.

Fully agree about Teacha's show too, the guy's a dood.

• 3 weeks later...

I have bought a wind up radio this year specially so that I can listen. It's been something in my range of conciousness in previous years but I'd never really latched in. This year I thought maybe I'd know more about the "secret gigs" and stuff if I paid more attention & that it might be nice to be listening to Glastonbury music and chat around the tent in the morning. I guess I've never bothered before because somehow there is always music and chat, but this year more of it could be coming from our tent!

I don't know why people don't get the point of this thread. It's the first time I've got the frequency, and the first time I knew you could get it 10-20 miles away, so we'll be listening on the way in too. Ta!

• 12 years later...