What Are You Missing Most?

TheParkAfterDark

For those of us stuck at home watching on tv or listening to the radio, what are you missing most about the festival?

For me:

1 - Wandering up and down the path from William's Green up through the Greenfields.

2 - Sitting relaxing at the back of the Park or Flagtopia soaking up the view below, particularly as day turns to night.

3 - When getting hungry eyeing up all the available options and that decision between playing it safe or going outwith your comfort zone.

4 - Buying a pint of Hot n Spicy from the Cider Bus when it's gone dark and the temperatures dipped.

5 - I'm not ashamed to say it. The clang of the longdrop door in the morning and a fresh breeze around the ankles!

Time to cry!

In no particular order:

1. The smell of the farm at dawn.
  2. Watching the Legends act on the Pyramid stage, cold cider in hand.
  3. Goan fish curry.
  4. The excitement that comes from knowing that you're in a unique and wondrous place, and that the possibility of an unexpected discovery is around every corner.

33 minutes ago, PetePie said:

Missed seeing underworld and James  , but after all the traffic problems , mud, rain, I am now glad I didn't get a ticket , I also not gonna miss the chaos tomorrow when the cars and vans get stuck in the mud getting out

I fully understand what you are saying. However, we'll not have the memories that those who went will have.

Have a lovely evening / night to those on site.

Surprisingly, I've actually missed it more as the weekend's gone on. I think the adrenaline-by-proxy of reading the travel adventures of those here managed to mitigate any Glasto-sickness I might feel, but this morning (my time, Sunday night UK time) I feel quite sad, not to be wondering around and taking it all in for the last night.

I really hope everyone has had a blast.