going alone?

Lamorna

Here's a link to the thread mentioned..

There's quite a few in the same situation - the group is about 70 people now - and it's a very friendly & welcoming group - if you send Scull99 a private message he'll get you sorted with the details.

3 minutes ago, Lamorna said:

how do I send scull99 a message?

If you're on a PC, if you can see a post from a person you want to message, then you can click on their name and then you will see a button for "message". 

If you're in a subject like this, where that person hasn't posted then you can just click the envelope in the top right corner and then click "compose new".

I love going on my own. I tried a solo group from here once and to be honest, I didn't like the experience. I and some others found the main core of the group to be a bit clicky and even judgmental of others. That doesn't mean other solo groups are like that but it put me off of them. I get to know people camped around me and have the freedom to go off and do my own thing without any possible pressures. I guess it just depends on your comfort levels.

Anyway, just thought I'd add some thoughts from a different perspective.