My first time at Reading

Mehdi

Hi, 

I'm new here It will be my first time in Reading can i know if i can find tickets till i go to Reading or is it important to get tickets before and for camping can i find a place till the festival date. I' m from Morocco and I'm newbie I don't know anything about the festival it will be awesome if you tell me more about the festival.

Thanks

Tickets haven't sold out until quite close to the festival for the past few years and I don't see that changing but I wouldn't buy from anybody other than that listed on the festival website. With where to camp, decide when you turn up,  closer to the arena the louder and rowdier it'll be in general 

On 02/02/2016 at 9:21 PM, Mehdi said:

Thanks mate for the information i just want to know if i can find tickets a week before the festival ?

Thanks again.

if you are coming from abroad then it would be a very risky gamble

Sure some people will take the risk and buy from unofficial sources gambling that the price will drop but there is a good chance it will end up more expensive.

I started going 26 years ago and there has always been Jokers buying spare tickets and selling them on outside the venue but many do this for a living and they will try to con you as after all its unlikely you will ever run into them again - they may appear as if its one seller when in fact its a whole network of sellers ' and I would not trust any of them ' - its all down to supply and demand and they will sell to the person who is willing to pay the highest amount - even if you fix a price - you may end up buying a fake with absolutely know way of knowing if its genuine or not until you enter the gate - they don't offer a money back guarantee.   

http://www.readingfestival.com/information/unauthorised-ticket-agents-and-ticket-touting

far better to buy from the official site and that way you can be confident of getting in - they also do a Instalment Plan.

• 2 weeks later...