Clashes

Princesslouise21

I'm a bit worried there'll be a few clashes for me. Blossoms and The Cribs look likely to clash, as do Peace and The View. Think The Cribs and The View would win those 2 though. Also a bit worried end of The Vaccines will clash with start of Libertines.

People reckon I'll be alright getting into King Tuts for Courteeners on Saturday after Libs? Really don't wanna leave Libs early but the thought of being stuck seeing Avicii and missing Courteeners makes me wana be violently sick

People reckon I'll be alright getting into King Tuts for Courteeners on Saturday after Libs? Really don't wanna leave Libs early but the thought of being stuck seeing Avicii and missing Courteeners makes me wana be violently sick

Hmmm, depends. I imagine a lot of people will be doing the same thing but I also think a lot of people will stay in after The Proclaimers. Probably best staying towards the back of The Libs for a quick exit.

Hmmm, depends. I imagine a lot of people will be doing the same thing but I also think a lot of people will stay in after The Proclaimers. Probably best staying towards the back of The Libs for a quick exit.

Aye good advice, I reckon the majority of The Proclaimers crowd will either stay for Courteeners or move to Radio 1 for Twin Atlantic, can't see a lot of crossover between Proclaimers and Avicii hahaha. And I can see practically every Libs fan leaving either for Radio 1 or King Tuts so it'll be a chaotic half hour

Maybe it's me, but I think people are vastly over-rating the pull of the Courteeners. Don't think there's a hope in hell they'll be near filling King Tuts.

On any other year I'd agree with you but with 3 indie headliners this year I think there will be quite a lot of that crowd heading to the festival who won't want to see Avicii. Don't think Twin Atlantic will be a big draw either so Courteeners are really the only big alternative left.

I'm the opposite I am planning on going to see The Proclaimers followed by Avicci but am worried about getting past the big jam of people.

Is Avicii/Libertines not a similar situation as Calvin/Paolo last year? As in the Libertines will be on at the same time as The Courteeners, and Avicii will be a standalone headliner?

Stages stop at 12am this year rather than 1.