ticket delivery address question...

Guest thatcrazypenguin

Ok so I was one of the lucky ones that got a ticket+coach package last night, however im still going to be trying on sunday for my friends im intending to go with as fairs fair theyd have been trying for me still if I hadnt been succesful but the thing is they live way up sunderland way and im down in plymouth, if I order and pay for the tickets on my card are they then sent to me? because that would be very annoying as said friends would have to meet me outside glasto to get their tickets as I wont be seeing them before them more then likly because of the distance and if the seetickets coach isnt turning up at festival site till halfway through wensday then that means despite always arriving the tuesday night theyd have to wait for me this time around.

so do tickets get sent to who pays for them? or are they sent to the various registrations seperatrly?

the terms and conditions on the booking page said -

Only your coach tickets will be sent in advance to you and in the form of an E-Ticket. This will only be sent to the lead booker of this order and will allow travel to all members of the order. By booking this ticket you understand that Festival entry tickets will be distributed to each individual passenger mid journey on the coach. So if you book as a group, all entry tickets will be separated into individual orders per passenger. It is mandatory that you travel on the coach if you select this package.

The real tickets are handed out on the coach

Edited by 5co77ie

A side question to this; I got a coach ticket on Thursday. Can I get tickets for friends tomorrow (their registrations) and pay on my card? And if I do that will the tickets still be sent to them?

It doesn't matter who pays the deposits tomorrow. When it comes to the time when balances are paid off the payee (probably your mates) will be able to say where their tickets should be posted to (although obviously it's cheaper to pay off a bunch of balances together and have the tix sent to one address, as it saves on postage costs).

It doesn't matter who pays the deposits tomorrow. When it comes to the time when balances are paid off the payee (probably your mates) will be able to say where their tickets should be posted to (although obviously it's cheaper to pay off a bunch of balances together and have the tix sent to one address, as it saves on postage costs).

Brill, cheers :)