OPTIMUS ALIVE´14

Guest pjfestmusic

Phoenix was never officially announced as a headliner for Opener only NME always write about them as headliners. The information about billboards appeared only yesterday and it's still a rumour I couldn't find any photos of that billboards.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine IOW take no shit with contracts with them been a big historical festival. I think we will get RHCP but until then it is just annoying haha. I hope they do a greatest hits sort of setlist, i liked the latest album when i saw them in November 2011 at Sheffield but more californication in a setlist wouldn't do much harm haha

I can imagine IOW take no shit with contracts with them been a big historical festival. I think we will get RHCP but until then it is just annoying haha. I hope they do a greatest hits sort of setlist, i liked the latest album when i saw them in November 2011 at Sheffield but more californication in a setlist wouldn't do much harm haha

I was at that in Sheffield. Love it.

well mr festival genius who is it haha, we were quite happy it was them until you come swanning in with your rumours hahaha

Note that these are rumours from 3 months ago. A festival (or two, with Beni) in dire need of a headliner could be convincing enough to change the plans. Just thought I'd share them, considering the European dates to be announced story.

Haha i was only joking anyway, and IOW would ay European festival exclusive if RHCP weren't doing anything else major in Europe. And the Sheffield gig was spot on, they even covered Heaven 17 so to see a song they have only played once is pretty special i think

To anyone who has been before, how is it for getting food at the campsite, like should you get it from central lisbon or would you go to the big commercial centre that you can either get a bus or taxi to? Also are you aloud glass bottles of beer in the campsite or is it strictly cans only like at Leeds fest? Another point what are the lockers like at Lisboa camping, i don't want some pikey stealing my passport. Just thought i'd make the forums productive as otherwise it is just random bollocks guesswork.

Evening all. I'm getting a flight on the Wednesday at about 11pm at night to Lisbon. What do you think is the best thing to do for that first night? Try finding a hotel with 24 hour check in? See if the campsite will allow me an extra nights stay? What are you guys doing in the same position as me?

Or just stay up drinking all night?

Eminem was fucking w*nk at Leeds fest, worst act i saw all weekend. You could tell he didn't want to be there, just walking around when his hype man spoke to the crowd. I was so bored i went to see Alt-J instead. I pray to god Eminem isn't the final headliner or else i will just fuck off to the dance stage and sniff some vitamin k

Edited by HarryP95