Arcade Fire

Guest Lonster

Just thought that there has been not many mentions of Arcade Fire for 2009.....and should give them a big shout.

I watched them twice in 2008 and with 2 amazing albums behind them there is hopefully a new one on the horizon, and with that, I would welcome a summers afternoon with the sun going down.

I know I'm asking alot but Emily or Michael if your reading this please book Arcade Fire! I think if they was on the main stage in the evening they could be another Radiohead, Faithless or even Shirley bassey moment!!!!!

No mentions because they aren't going to play this year while in the middle of writing their next album which might be out late this year :huh: . Maybe next year they'll be back, either 2nd or 3rd top on the pyramid or an Other stage headliner I'd think, would be the best glasto ever for me with them there as I didn't go in 07 to see them :P

Just Win being awkward.

Nothing this year is what I understand. Maybe something towards the end of the year but the album is only half written, never mind recorded, so gigs in six months is pushing it.

Some of the band arent in a rush to get back out there anyway. The Neon Bible tour was very tiring so are probabl enjoying being at home.

If you want to see them this year do what i'm doing and go to Canada on short notice!