System Of A Down 2009/2010?

Guest wreggie

I'm praying for a SOAD reunion soon and I think realistically they will come back for 2010, although you never know 2009 could happen, however I think Serj is making a new album so not likely

For anyone that doubts it could happen I remember in 2006 people swearing to me that RATM would never play again......:O

I would LOVE to see SOAD! but they wont reunite for a lot longer i think, Serj Tankian is working on his next album, and Scars on Broadway are around too, i think theyve got more time in them. I personally believe if they were to reunite, it would be a lot longer than 2010, and they probably would headline

It would be alright, and it would be six or seven years since they last played if they did 09 or 10.

I'd want a really good album to back it up though as I really didn't like hypnotize or memorize, although, self titled, toxicity and steal this album were all immense,

• 3 weeks later...

I reckon 2010s possible but itl probably be longer than that. Serj has got another album coming out sometime next year but Scars on Broadway have stopped touring and have no plans to re-schedule any time soon.

And if they did get back together they would definatly headline :D

I'm praying for a SOAD reunion soon and I think realistically they will come back for 2010, although you never know 2009 could happen, however I think Serj is making a new album so not likely

For anyone that doubts it could happen I remember in 2006 people swearing to me that RATM would never play again......:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Bollocks.

People craved for a RATM return, their songs were everywhere. Every club, everywhere. They are one of the most coveted bands to play the festival in recent years - just look at the crowd response to them. I don't even like them one bit but can appreciate the atmosphere and feeling towards them.

If SOAD came back they'd do little more than half sell out arena's like they did last time they toured.

Without a mega selling new album they would never headline Reading/Leeds, ever.

• 1 year later...
Bollocks.

People craved for a RATM return, their songs were everywhere. Every club, everywhere. They are one of the most coveted bands to play the festival in recent years - just look at the crowd response to them. I don't even like them one bit but can appreciate the atmosphere and feeling towards them.

If SOAD came back they'd do little more than half sell out arena's like they did last time they toured.

Without a mega selling new album they would never headline Reading/Leeds, ever.