any questions you'd like me to ask

Guest 5co77ie

I've just brought tickets for this years BD festival.

As a first timer to the festival what can I expect, and with it being their 20th anniversary do they have any plans to make it different this year.

The only other question I have is when do they expect to return to the LCR in Norwich.

Cheers 5co77ie

Two years ago during their set, they mentioned a protest camp at titnore woods near worthing..

Could you tell him (if he doesn't already know) that by the time of the festival it should have been there over 2 years - and as well as keeping tesco's and developers at bay so far, they have become a growing alternative community...

So could you ask if they'll give it a mention again.... :blink:

cheers

Why are they doing a posh houses and castles tour, at prices that most mininum wage earners probably cant afford, to celebrate 20 years when something more basic would be more in keeping of their roots?

Sorry if this upsets anyone, i love the levs, and will of course be at beautiful days, just interested in their reasoning.

si

Why are they doing a posh houses and castles tour, at prices that most mininum wage earners probably cant afford, to celebrate 20 years when something more basic would be more in keeping of their roots?

Sorry if this upsets anyone, i love the levs, and will of course be at beautiful days, just interested in their reasoning.

si

I'd like to ask if theres any plans for a seaside-town tour...be ace!!!

I've got an interview with him tomorrow