singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the concept? That'll do for me :O Nah, I don't think you could handle my urges - coupled with the frustration of being with someone but not getting it and the actual last time I did get some being November I pity any poor soul that tries.

That reply was directed at Radar I think ... but seeing as you're offering :O Well I don't usually know what I want, but I do know that fingers are no substitute for you-know-what (sorry to be so vulgar, nothing you all haven't heard :) )

i aint asking for much just some no holds barred filthy angry sex, slapping about, hair pulling, taken from behind, tied up, blind folded calling each other names! wild and fast and a cheeky curry and an episode of Top Gear afterwards

i should add i dont wish to be taken from behind nor have any desire for a reach around

Edited by greeneyes1980

i aint asking for much just some no holds barred filthy angry sex, slapping about, hair pulling, taken from behind, tied up, blind folded calling each other names! wild and fast and a cheeky curry and an episode of Top Gear afterwards

hehe its ok he's safe - probs a bit young for me really. :O

awww i draw the line at dating men that are closer in age to my son than me though. hehehe

and yep definitely not met the right man yet. You know they're either too soft or too kinky. Why is there not a happy medium? :O