Single

The Kills

The Marzipan Man

The Ting Tings

Tiefschwarz

Vincent Vincent & The Villains

Yelle

Hmmmm, the rumours were unfounded apart from Ting Tings & Sigur Rós :rolleyes:

You can get them in Bonet too...and cos they´re on Bonet...they´re better ;)

I swear, they should set up Camp Wars or something....ya know, like school sports day or something..but for wasted people :)

To be honest, I went to beni for 2 years before meanfiddler got their dirty little paws on it. Now from reports i've had from others, it seems to be very similar to the other Beni (Benidorm). Full of pissed up brits kicking off with locals and each other. I know that this is a small minority, but beni never had this minority until 2 years ago. When I went it was clean, no litter, toilets were cleanest i've ever seen at a festival and the drinks were cheap as well.

If I were you i'd go to some other festivals like opener, or any other that hasn't been f**ked over by the booze crazed, disrespecting brits yet.

If you really do insist on going, go to campfib as it ususally has the least brits and the FIB attendants try to put brits in the Bonet site, Just don't go and just sleep on the beach until campfib is opened which is usually a day after bonet.

To avoid the crap of getting to valencia, just don't fly there. Go to Barcelona insted and get the train, its about £40 return first class and it has a bar carriage which is brilliant for meeting up with people from other groups from different countries. Also its usually the same price as valencia as prices go up due to all the flights booked by others going to the festival.

Yeah we're doing Barcelona to Beni...think 1st class is the way forward for the train...glad to hear there's a bar ;)

I thought people were filtered into the campsites as they arrived rather than placed due to their nationality...perhaps us 'pissed up brits' just like arrive early to plunder the bar?

Yeah we're doing Barcelona to Beni...think 1st class is the way forward for the train...glad to hear there's a bar ;)

I thought people were filtered into the campsites as they arrived rather than placed due to their nationality...perhaps us 'pissed up brits' just like arrive early to plunder the bar?

Yea..Bonet opens Monday and generally is full by Tuesday night with English, then CampFib opens and the Mercat i think. So, no....they haven´t started segregating us yet but we seem to do a good job of it ourselves, so i think they just leave us to it ;)

First year i went we travelled from Barcelona to Beni, first class....got a glass of champagne for free...was wikkid!!

Beni noob here. why is bonet so much better than the other campsites. And can you get a hammock in your hand luggage? three of my mates and myself are at the moment opting for the hand luggage only option. do think its possible to get everything for a 15 day trip. We are flying with easyjet to barca and ryannair return from valencia.

Beni noob here. why is bonet so much better than the other campsites. And can you get a hammock in your hand luggage? three of my mates and myself are at the moment opting for the hand luggage only option. do think its possible to get everything for a 15 day trip. We are flying with easyjet to barca and ryannair return from valencia.

Putting feelers out for anyone wanting to stay in an apartment in Beni!! I've booked a 6 person apartment near to the beach. Me and my mate are goin, and a few others interested but haven't confirmed yet!! Let me know if anyone's interested!? It's £250 from the 16th July (I think it's until 31st July - I'm waiting to here back from ######)

Me and my mate did the apartment thing last year and it was brilliant, this year we're gonna leave on the Tuesday after the festival and get the ferry across to Ibiza for 2 weeks!! woop woop :blink:

Edited by Holden Reilly