EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

I'm staying Hotel Milka which seems to be offering a lot of afterhours stuff on the terrace, is there any chance I'm going to be getting any sleep or will they still be playing hard house at 8.30 in the morning?

Edit:I'm sounding like a right boring bastard, I was in Ibiza last year and we stayed in a place that had a DJ by the pool, was great in theory until we came back every morning at 10am to have some Villalobos banging away, we were on the first floor as well, right next to the pool! Come 12 in the morning and you still havent got any shut eye it starts to get to you!!!

Edited by insidiuos

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm staying Hotel Milka which seems to be offering a lot of afterhours stuff on the terrace, is there any chance I'm going to be getting any sleep or will they still be playing hard house at 8.30 in the morning?

Edit:I'm sounding like a right boring bastard, I was in Ibiza last year and we stayed in a place that had a DJ by the pool, was great in theory until we came back every morning at 10am to have some Villalobos banging away, we were on the first floor as well, right next to the pool! Come 12 in the morning and you still havent got any shut eye it starts to get to you!!!

You have a FREE four and five bedroom, now THATS a bargain... :lol:

Last day of work today...woooo!!.. Trust my boss to lump me with a stupid amount of ANNOYING jobs though. Health and Safety Audit of the entire place... fun times..

Edited by SorD

Would anyone be interested in a taxi share from Budapest to Novi Sad? I unfortunately forgot to book our coach transfers and now there is no space, I cant face travelling on the train, done it 2 years ago and it was a nightmare! Think a taxi share works out at £40 per person.

Any one interested please PM me

Cheers

Claire xx

Would anyone be interested in a taxi share from Budapest to Novi Sad? I unfortunately forgot to book our coach transfers and now there is no space, I cant face travelling on the train, done it 2 years ago and it was a nightmare! Think a taxi share works out at £40 per person.

Any one interested please PM me

Cheers

Claire xx

Place> Hostel A, two minutes walk to the beach (volleyball and basketball courts, caffes and leisure), near the huge park, 20 minutes walk to the centre and 20 minutes walk to the fortress (promenade alongside Danube bank).

Type> Small appartment with 2-bed room and a balcony, kitchen with refrigerator, a bathroom.

Perks> Cable TV, computer with cable internet, printer and scanner, turbo fanner.

Price> 25 EUR per night per person

Contact> (+381) 64 0164724

milovac {at} neobee.net

Cooooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeee on!

The 'week' has landed all that exists now is Exit, Sebia, Drugs & Parties, I've Got 7 days Off From The World Man.

I'm Gonna Blow Steam Out My Head Like A Screaming Kettle, I'm Gonna Talk Cod ****e To Strangers All Night, I'm Gonna Lose The Plot On The Dancefloor.

The Free Radicals Inside Me Are Freakin', Man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm Going To Never-Never Land With My Chosen Family Man. We're Gonna Get More Spaced Out Than Neil Armstrong Ever Did, Anything Could Happen this week, You Know? This Could Be The Best week Of My Life. I've Got a few thousand dinars In My Back Burner - I'm Gonna Wax The Lot, Man! The Milky Bars Are On ME! Yeah! ! !

:O:O:):D:D