2 single beds

AIR CONDITIONED

1st floor

terrace

4 people

Located: very close to the town centre, 5 minutes walk to the action

Price: £498 (£25pppn)

sns_ns@yahoo.com

on the Thursday?? I checked his dates on his website and Exit festival isn't up, but he has gigs booked for the 11th 12th 13th. I am surprised it hasn't been put up on the Exit festival site yet tho?? o well time will tell. . .glad to see he is playing tho, pretty damn good act!

Ah man still sooo long to go! I hope we have some good sun here in the uk before we go. Has everone booked up now?

Well up for it... Theres an absolute crew of us going - staying in Germany for a night on the way out there!! Roll on MIA, Soulwax and 2 Many DJ's...

Well considering how fast the years gone by so far its not long at all!

Im booking up my flights n'that tomorrow, getting a single to Budapest with Ryanair, a return coach from Budapest to Novi Sad, staying in Budapest for a few days after the festival... fyling back on the 17th with Easyjet. :lol:

Im massively into DnB, so obviously looking forward to Noisia, Hype, Roni Size, High Contrast....

Benga and Skream wil be BIG aswell, plus N.E.R.D,2 Many DJ's, Kruder and Dorfmeister, Sex Pistols, M.I.A..... and im looking to expand my horizons with the aray of DJs etc ive never heard of! the whole things gunna be one hell of an experiance! ;)

Edited by SorD

My first foreign festival. Really looking forward to the dance dj's - the lineup is immense! Also really big on my D&B so looking forward to that too. I'm going out there with my boyfriend but we know about another 10 people also going. Staying one night in Budapest on the way there then two nights in Belgrade after. Getting soooo excited now! :lol:

Edited by Miss_Boo

There is tons of stages i dont know exact number but think probably around 15-20 ,

People swim in danube regulary every year but i wouldnt recommend that B)

Dont know about stand up acts , maybe they kick some in , dont know rly.

For you English people cheap bar will be like anywhere you go B))

, cuz beer in most of the caffes are round 1-1.5 euros , and i heard storys about 5euros beer on Glastonbury :)

There is quite alot of nice places to go , i recommend visiting Rakija bar

(rakija is Serbian national alchocolic drink , made out of various fruits , you gonna like it :))

Hope i helped out a bit , if you have any questions feel free to ask :))

And YES you can smoke everywhere B))

GENTLEMAN ON EXIT HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :))))

Edited by Sanguinius

Is the danube really filthy? is there any place close that you can swim, like hot springs and baths (similar to budapest?).

Rakija sounds lovely - perhaps a bit too lovely i wonder!

I'm really excited to be going to a festival and just being a part of it....I love dancing and people watching and getting a tan!

so far I'm going to see:

Thurs MIA and francois K

Frid Gossip (maybe 1 or 2 songs), Paul Weller and Definately Primal Scream! Also Roni Size, 2 many dj's/soulwax and tiga. BIG NIGHT!

Sat Manu Chao, Juliette and the licks (1 or 2 songs) and Gogol Bordello. Also Axwell.

Sun Sex Pistols (for the novelty value) and deep dish.

Main Stage:

Thursday:

M.I.A.

N.E.R.D

Nightwish

The Bellrays

+after 2

Noisia & Hype feat.Mc Verse and Mc IC3

Friday:

Gossip

Paul Weller

Primal Scream

+after 2

Roni Size feat.Mc Dynamite,Skream and Benga b2b feat.Mc Stamina

Saturday:

Gogol Bordello

Julliete and The Licks

Manu Chao

+after 2

High Contrast feat.Mc Wrec

Sunday:

Sex Pistols

The Hives

Ministry

+after 2

?????????

Dance Arena:

Thursday:

Audion

Francois K

Sven Vath

Friday:

2 Many Dj's

Soulwax

Laurent Garnier

Tiga

Saturday:

Axwell

Kruder & Dorfmeister (feat. MC Earl Zinger & Ras MC T-Weed)

Miguel Migs ft. Lisa Shaw

Sunday:

Ben Watt

Booka Shade

Claude van Stroke

Deep Dish

so,there will be no more big acts.main stage line up is almost closed.more to come on dance arena couple dj's ,then seba & paradox,gein etc on happynovisad stage,then very interesting names on fusion stage.on the end,nice line up this year.

QUESTIONS....how many stages are there? is there other performances like comedy etc? how many people go to exit?

Is the Danube ok to swim in?!

Where's the best bar, for cheap drink and outside people watching? how much is the drink? also can you smoke everywhere?!

There are 25 stages...more are music,but you have art,cinema,games etc...danube is ok,but i don`t like to swim in river.rakija is the cheapest drink,so enter in every cafee in city,you will find rakija.there is no smoke regulation,so smoke where ever you wont.there is no hard alcholoh at festival stage,only beer and soft drinks.so if you like scotch or something like that,try to find it outside of fortress.rakija(about 45% to 55% of alcohol) in social cafee(on serbian-"kafana")are about 0,50 euros to 1 euro maximum per glass.beer on fortress is also 0,50 euros.hope i help it,enjoy in serbia.