Post one picture or video

Guest stevieweevil

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The paper bags are for all the little lantern things that get sent up into the night sky at the stone circle...so beautiful!

• 9 months later...

Just looking through my own photographs and i cant pic one at all... not because there all so good, but cos there all so crap! nothing even comes close to 'summing glasto up' .. . :angry: will try harder this year lol.

keep up the good work tho, seriously enjoyed alot of these, bring back some great memories.

dancevillagefn8hc3.jpg

Dance village 2005, came out of the cocktail lounge after many frozen margheritas and snapped the sunset. :angry:

Hope this works, first post of the efestivals forums, been a lurker for a while though..

Pyramid_panorama.jpg

(full size) View of the pyramid stage from the top right corner of the field (near the ice cream van), I think it was sunday 2005. Panorama shot from 3 or 4 pics.

Then a video clip, also from 2005. A mate and me were wondering around and stumbled across the dude at the ground-end of the string holding the balloons with the person? hanging off (as per this post from 2007)

floating above the stones:

gallery_4565_54_5209.jpg

Put your pics on a hosting website like 'Photobucket'

Then copy there html address. (undernieth them on photobucket) go to add image and copy/paste html in the box :O

or

if they are already on myspace/bebo/facebook, right click on photo, click 'properties' copy/paste the html/webaddres in the image section..

...hope that makes sense :angry: