the outsider

Guest titp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I'm sort of considering it myself now - the line up isn't madly attractive to me but ... it's not that far for me to travel + it's not too dear + I'd have a festival to look forward to every month from May to September - lots of long weekends off work (though I'm beginning to worry a bit on behalf of the Skye Festival because their site's still not up and running and it can only be about 7 or 8 weeks away) :O

• 1 month later...

Updated line-up:

FRIDAY

King Creosote

Peatbog Faeries

Salsa Celtica

Motherfunk

SATURDAY

KT Tunstall

Idlewild

Willy Mason

Capercaillie

Fred Deakin

Complete Stone Roses

Blazin' Fiddles

Septeto de Tivoli

Roddy Hart

The Great Calverto (DJ)

Isa & The Filthy Tongues

Zak Zagarelos (DJ

Cinephile

SUNDAY

Crowded House

Guillemots

Shooglenifty

Eddi Reader

Justin Currie

Moonshiners

Roddy Woomble & John McKusker

The Great Calverton (DJ)

Injuns

Make Model

Zak Zagarelos (DJ)

Julie Fowlis

Lenny Love (Vegas)

COMEDY STAGE

Karen Dunbar

Craig Hill

Stephen K Amos

Tony Law

Kevin Bridges

Greg McHugh Gary Tank Commander

Stephen Davidson's Happy Hour

James Campbell's Comedy 4 Kids

Michael Macintyre

• 4 weeks later...

Bump ( ;) ouch)

I've got no will power. I've bought a ticket for this. It's too close to home to miss. Am thinking of getting the train to be environmentally friendly - not sure how I can take all my stuff on the train though - normally take everything but the kitchen sink. In fact I sometimes take the kitchen sink.

Nobody on the line up I'm desperate to see but there's always pleasant surprises. Will prob make a point of seeing K.C., Guillemots, Salsa Celtica, Roddy Woomble.

Anyone else going? I'm going on my own :( but not boverred about that, as have done it before. :D

I picked up my ticket for this from the post office yesterday and to be enviromentally friendly are planning on coming up in the recycled 1982 Ford Sierra, which should use less fuel than the camper, and so will be travelling light due to the limited space but should be ok a few years ago flew out to Oxegen with just a rucksack and a carry on bag and survived OK.

sorry :P:):(:):);):) boing!

I had a senior moment there - I meant she's playing the OUTSIDER on the Saturday. (My wee brain can't cope with thinking about all these festivals this year - I'll probably turn up at Inverary next week, Belladrum in July, and go to the Wickerman and the Outsider in August.

Obviously I'm not Paul because he would have got it right.

I'll just go and lie down in a darkened room. Oh, I am lying down in a darkened room.

sorry :P;):):);):(:) boing!

I had a senior moment there - I meant she's playing the OUTSIDER on the Saturday. (My wee brain can't cope with thinking about all these festivals this year - I'll probably turn up at Inverary next week, Belladrum in July, and go to the Wickerman and the Outsider in August.

Obviously I'm not Paul because he would have got it right.

I'll just go and lie down in a darkened room. Oh, I am lying down in a darkened room.